This 24,000 square foot adaptive reuse project is located in Boise’s Central Addition District at the corner of 3rd and Front Street. George’s Cycles was established in Boise in 1971 and has become one of the most recognized bike retailers throughout the state.
The design objective was to revitalize the existing 1949 and 1970 concrete block warehouses into a modern-day retail store while retaining some of the time-worn warehouse feel. Improvements also included sustainable design elements as well as extensive site improvements.
John King, Lead Designer; Hummel Architects, Architect of Record.