Effective Date: July 21, 2021
1. Personal Information Owner Collects
When you visit the Owner Sites, the Owner automatically collects certain information about the User’s device, including information about the User’s web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on the User’s device. As the User browses the Owner Sites, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that the User views, what websites or search terms referred User to the Owner Sites, and information about how the User interacts with the Owner Sites. The owner refers to this automatically collected information as “Device Information.”
2. The Owner collects Device Information using the following technologies:
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on the User’s device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
The Owner Sites collects information, which may include personal data, from the User’s browser when Users use the Owner Sites. When you use and access the Owner Sites, we may place a number of cookie files in your web browser.
Similarly, you can adjust your advertising preferences on your mobile device at the device level. For example, to adjust your advertising preferences in iOS, visit Settings > Privacy > Advertising > Limit Ad Tracking. To adjust your advertising preferences in Android, visit Settings > Google > Ads > Opt-out of interest-based ads.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
3. Use of Information
The Owner uses the information it collects about a User to provide, maintain, and improve the Owner’s services and the other interactions it has with you as User. For example, the Owner uses the information it collects as follows:
- The owner uses the Device Information that the Owner collects to help screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, User’s IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize Owner Sites (for example, by generating analytics about how Users browse and interact with the Owner Sites, and to assess the success of Owner’s marketing and advertising campaigns).
- comply with the Owner’s legal and financial obligations;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities;
- tailor the content and information that Owner sends or displays to User, offer location customization and personalized recommendations, help, and instructions, and otherwise personalize your experience while using Owner’s Services;
- provide advertising and marketing targeted toward User’s interests;
- Any personal information that the User voluntarily discloses online or otherwise submits for distribution becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. User’s Your account name (not email address) and certain other non-confidential information may be displayed to other Users through the Owner.
4. Sharing of Information
The Owner will transfer information about Users if the Owner is acquired by or merges with another company.
Owner may share personal information about Users to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information Owner receives, or to otherwise protect Owner’s rights.
As described above, Owner uses a User’s Personal Information to provide the User with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that the Owner believes may be of interest to the User. For more information about how targeted advertising works, Users can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
User can opt-out of targeted advertising by:
COMMON LINKS INCLUDE:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
5. Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
6. International Users
Please be advised that through your continued use of the Owner Sites, which are governed by U.S. law, and these terms, that you are agreeing to be bound by the laws of this territory, and by transferring your personal information to the United States, you consent to that transfer.
7. Safety Of Minors
Use of Pivot North Architecture Site is not intended for and may not be used by individuals under the age of 13 located in the United States or under the age of 16 if located outside of the United States (or under a lower age if permitted by the laws of their residence). Pivot North Architecture does not knowingly collect personal data from minors or allow them to register accounts. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from a minor, we may delete this information without notice. If you have reason to believe this has occurred, please contact email@example.com.
9. Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
1101 West Grove Street, Boise, Idaho 83702