Location - BOISE
Pivot North architecture is a full-service architectural and interior design firm offering comprehensive and scalable design services to an array of residential, institutional and commercial projects. Our mission is to create timeless spaces with our client’s vision and the end user in mind. We are currently experiencing exciting growth and are looking for a Senior Interior Designer to join our collaborative team.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager / Architect to join our team of design professionals. The individual selected for this role will be responsible for leading multidisciplinary projects across multiple market sectors. We are looking for a candidate who offers strong skills and experience in all phases of the design process as well as project administration, specifications, code compliance, client interface, and team leadership. Experience with a variety of project delivery methods is ideal.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a team of architects to complete design and documentation for projects of complex nature. Project sizes vary from small scale interior renovations to full building design and development.
- Lead the coordination of consultants, technical experts, and day-to-day construction administration activities; ensure all parties are adhering to firm-wide standards and processes; contract documents with consultants and the client; coordinate meeting notes and agendas; provide detailed documentation and communication and provide feedback as necessary.
- Balance the interests of both the client and the firm throughout each project’s design and execution.
- Lead/participate in project progress meetings and coordination meetings with contractors, consultants, and designers.
- Maintain a schedule for project progress and work with contractors, owner, and consultants to ensure on-time deliverables meeting the needs of the client.
- Experience periodic travel.
- Represent the firm effectively through communication and professionalism.
- Report directly to the principals of the firm.
- Become involved in Pivot North’s staff management, planning, and culture.
- Work closely with project coordinators on contracts, billing, and expenses
- Professional Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture from a NAAB-accredited university.
- 5-10 years professional experience minimum.
- Licensure preferred but not required.
- Experience in various project types.
- Proficiency in Revit, Sketch Up, Bluebeam, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain trusted relationships with clients and maintain clear communication through a project’s completion.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to represent the firm professionally to the client and community.
- Proactive, collaborative, and professional work ethic in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Proven ability to lead a team of design professionals successfully through a project’s completion.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with authorities having jurisdiction or agencies for project approvals.
This individual will work out of an office in Boise, ID as well as remotely as needed. The job will consist of a combination of office time and construction site visits. Site visits may require travel regionally and nationally. The position offered is full-time and is located in Boise, ID.
- 4 Weeks paid time off per year (accrual basis)
- Wellness Benefit
- Flexible work hours
- Paid holidays
- Semi-annual bonus structure of up to 10% of base salary
- SIMPLE IRA with company match and immediate vesting
- Healthcare, Vision and Dental insurance coverage with team member premiums paid 100%
- Monday through Friday
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative – creative risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with a strong performance culture
- Sustainable — responsible, stable
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused, community
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Send Us Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields