Location - BOISE
Pivot North architecture is a full service architectural and interior design firm offering comprehensive and scalable design services to an array of residential, institutional, and commercial clients. We are currently experiencing exciting growth and are looking for an Interior Designer to join our collaborative team.
We are looking for a motivated individual who is interested in becoming a leader in their field while becoming a valued part of a growing design firm. Working closely with our team of architects and designers, the interior designer will be responsible for developing interior design concepts and finish palettes for a variety of project types, including but not limited to healthcare, education, residential, multi-family and commercial projects. In addition to working as part of a larger team, the interior designer may also provide independent consultation and planning services.
- Professional degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture from a CIDA-accredited university
- 3 – 5 years professional experience
- NCIDQ certification/accreditation preferred.
- Highly creative skills with strong sense of design, color, and materials
- Confidently present design ideas & details professionally and receive critical feedback.
- Knowledge of design development and presentation documents
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office, Revit, and Adobe products
- Understanding of SketchUp and Lumion
- Capable of navigating and understanding Construction Document’s.
- Skillful self-time management with capability to multi-task and problem solve concurrently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude, strong work-ethic & attention to detail
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interior design and project development from schematic design through construction and installation
- Manage, execute, and successfully exceed client expectations.
- Collaborate with developers, architects and homeowners, all aspects of interiors to create a comprehensive design package for the client.
- Work within established cost parameters and allowances for interior finishes.
- Create, document, maintain & circulate accurate & up to date finish selection schedules.
- Research & provide specifications, lead times and installation information as it applies to materials.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently while meeting greater project deadlines,
- Schedule and coordinate design activities with the architectural and project management teams
- Perform design computations (take-offs, area calculations, pricing, etc.)
- Prepare and maintain working binders, material boards, and digital presentations of Specification and Furnishings & Décor packages
- Assist with the maintenance and organization of the firm’s library.
- Have the ability to provide sketches/interior CD elevations, finish floor plans, and schedules in Revit
- Create impressive client presentations using a variety of tools to clearly communicate concepts.
- Provide holistic design that considers scale, material, color, texture, sustainability, lighting and furniture.
- Manage client expectations and communications.
- Represent the firm and its values effectively through communication and professionalism.
- Commitment to the values of Pivot North Architecture with attention to collaboration, honesty, integrity, and quality of work
- Performs other duties as requested.
This individual will work out of our main office in Boise, ID as well as remotely when needed and may require some travel regionally and nationally.
- Fun, team-oriented work environment
- 4 Weeks paid time off per year (accrual basis)
- Semi-annual bonus structure of up to 10% of base salary
- SIMPLE IRA with company match and immediate vesting
- Healthcare, Vision and Dental insurance coverage with team member premiums paid 100%
- Wellness Benefit
- Flexible work hours
- 7 Paid holidays
As a part of our team, you will be given the opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of Pivot North and be provided support in the development and pursuit of your professional goals.
Send Us Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields