Senior Project Manager/Architect, Education Market
Location - BOISE
Pivot North architecture is a full service architectural and interior design firm offering comprehensive and scalable design services to an array of residential, institutional and commercial projects. Our mission is to create timeless spaces with our client’s vision and the end user in mind. We are currently experiencing exciting growth and are looking for a Senior Project Manager/Architect to join our collaborative team.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager/Architect to join our team of design professionals. The individual selected for this role will be responsible for leading education projects across throughout Idaho and Texas. We are looking for a candidate who offers strong skills and experience in all phases of the design process as well as project administration, specifications, code compliance, client interface, and team leadership. Experience with a variety of project delivery methods is ideal.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
- Professional Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture from a NAAB-accredited
- 10+ years professional experience preferred.
- Licensure preferred but not required.
- Experience in various project types.
- Proficiency in Revit, Sketch Up, Bluebeam, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain trusted relationships with clients and maintain clear communication through a project’s completion.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to represent the firm professionally to the client and community.
- Proactive, collaborative, and professional work ethic in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Proven ability to lead a team of design professionals successfully through a project’s completion.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with authorities having jurisdiction or agencies for project approvals.
- Commitment to the values of Pivot North Architecture with attention to collaboration, honesty, integrity, and quality of work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of architects to complete design and documentation for projects of complex nature. Project sizes vary from small scale interior renovations to full building design and development.
- Lead the coordination of consultants, technical experts, and day-to-day construction administration activities; ensure all parties are adhering to firm-wide standards and processes; contract documents with consultants and the client; coordinate meeting notes and agendas; provide detailed documentation and communication and provide feedback as necessary.
- Balance the interests of both the client and the firm throughout each project’s design and execution.
- Lead/participate in project progress meetings and coordination meetings with contractors, consultants, and designers.
- Maintain a schedule for project progress and work with contractors, owner, and consultants to ensure on-time deliverables meeting the needs of the client.
- Experience periodic travel.
- Represent the firm effectively through communication and professionalism.
- Report directly to the principals of the firm.
- Become involved in Pivot North’s staff management, planning, and culture.
- Work closely with project coordinators on contracts, billing, and expenses.
This individual will work out of our main office in Boise, ID as well as remotely when needed and may require some travel regionally and nationally.
- Fun, team-oriented work environment
- 4 Weeks paid time off per year (accrual basis)
- Annual bonus opportunity
- SIMPLE IRA with company match and immediate vesting
- Healthcare, Vision, Dental, Life and Disability insurance coverage with team member premiums paid 100%
- Wellness Benefit
- Flexible work hours
- 7 Paid holidays annually
As a part of our team, you will be given the opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of Pivot North and be provided support in the development and pursuit of your professional goals. To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send Us Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields