As Project Coordinator, you will provide direct project and administrative support to our team of architectural project managers. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, strong organizational skills and has the ability to manage multiple deadlines at once in a fast-paced environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associates degree or equivalent experience; degree in Business Administration or Architecture preferred but not required.
- 3+ years of recent project coordination and/or administrative professional experience, preferably in an architectural, engineering or construction firm.
- Knowledge of administrative office procedures and operation of standard office equipment. Effective computer skills, including proficient use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook software required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to represent the company in a professional manner.
- Ability to demonstrate the competencies of achieving results, initiative, communication and teamwork.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong organization, self-management, people skills and problem-solving abilities
- Efficient, results and goal oriented, as well as flexible.
- Knowledge of construction/architecture related curriculum and document reading skills a plus.
- Commitment to the values of Pivot North Architecture with attention to collaboration, honesty, integrity, and quality of work.
|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fulfills all project clerical needs such as data entry, document management, copying, distribution of business-related matters, etc.
- Performs document control of all submittals and substitutions, architectural supplemental instructions, Request for Information, contract documents, changes, schedules, reports, and project closeout (incoming and outgoing).
- Records meeting minutes, develops and distributes agendas, attendance in project related meetings as requested.
- Distributes all project paperwork, and coordinates delivery/pickup of items at the architect/owner or City office, including incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintain project files.
- Coordinate preparation of contracts, amendments, and change orders.
- Maintain relationships with clients, consultants and vendors.
- Executes additional administrative duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Presents a professional and efficient image with all internal and external interactions.
This individual will work out of our main office in Boise, ID as well as remotely when needed and may require some travel regionally and nationally.
- Fun, team-oriented work environment
- 4 Weeks paid time off per year (accrual basis)
- Semi-annual bonus structure of up to 10% of base salary
- SIMPLE IRA with company match and immediate vesting
- Healthcare, Vision and Dental insurance coverage with team member premiums paid 100%
- Wellness Benefit
- Flexible work hours
- 7 Paid holidays annually
As a part of our team, you will be given the opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of Pivot North and be provided support in the development and pursuit of your professional goals. To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com