|Pivot North architecture is a full service architectural and interior design firm offering comprehensive and scalable design services to an array of residential, institutional and commercial projects. We are currently experiencing exciting growth and are looking for a Front Desk Administrator/Project Coordinator to join our collaborative team.
As Front Desk Administrator and Project Coordinator, you will provide direct project and administrative support to our team. We are looking for a candidate who offers strong organization and communication skills as well as takes initiative, provides professional and positive client interface and has the ability to manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associates degree or equivalent experience; degree in Business Administration or Architecture preferred but not required.
- 3+ years of recent project coordination and/or administrative professional experience, preferably in an architectural, engineering or construction firm.
- Knowledge of administrative office procedures and operation of standard office equipment. Effective computer skills, including proficient use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook software required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to represent the company in a professional manner.
- Ability to demonstrate the competencies of achieving results, initiative, communication and teamwork.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong organization, self-management, people skills and problem-solving abilities
- Efficient, results and goal oriented, as well as flexible.
- Knowledge of construction/architecture related curriculum and document reading skills a plus.
|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fulfills all project clerical needs such as data entry, document preparation and management (including submittals, RFI, ASI, Contract Documents, Change Orders, Amendments etc.) copying, distribution of business-related matters, etc.
- Records meeting minutes, develops and distributes agendas, attendance in project related meetings as requested.
- Maintain project files.
- Maintain relationships with clients, consultants and vendors.
- Executes additional administrative duties and responsibilities as needed including but not limited to; answering and transferring phone calls, greeting guests, organizing/preparing conference rooms, managing conference room calendars and managing/organizing/preparing client coffee bar, scheduling/managing travel etc.
- Presents a professional and efficient image with all internal and external interactions.
- Commitment to the values of Pivot North Architecture with attention to collaboration, honesty, integrity, and quality of work.
This individual will work out of our main office in Boise, ID as well as remotely when needed and may require some travel regionally.
· Fun, team-oriented work environment
- 4 Weeks paid time off per year (accrual basis)
- Semi-annual bonus structure of up to 10% of base salary
- SIMPLE IRA with company match and immediate vesting
- Healthcare, Vision and Dental insurance coverage with team member premiums paid 100%
- Wellness Benefit
- Flexible work hours
- 7 Paid holidays annually
- Salary DOE
As a part of our team, you will be given the opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of Pivot North and be provided support in the development and pursuit of your professional goals. To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org