Architectural Construction Administration Manager
Location - BOISE
ARCHITECTURAL CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
Pivot North architecture is a full service architectural and interior design firm offering comprehensive and scalable design services to an array of residential, institutional and commercial projects. Our mission is to create timeless spaces with our client’s vision and the end user in mind. We are currently experiencing exciting growth and are looking for a Construction Administration Manager to join our collaborative team.
We are seeking an experienced Construction Administration Manager to join our team of professionals. The individual selected for this role will be responsible for coordinating architectural and sub-consultant activities related to construction contract administration, including field observations, reports, change orders and pay requests. Review project submittals and review, coordinate and respond to RFIs. We are looking for a candidate who offers strong organization and communication skills as well as takes initiative, provides professional and positive client and contractor interface. Experience with a variety of project delivery methods is ideal.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
· Professional Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture or Construction Management.
· 5-10 years professional experience minimum.
· Experience in various project types.
· Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain trusted relationships with clients and maintain clear communication through a project’s completion.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Ability to represent the firm professionally to the client and community.
· Proactive, collaborative, and professional work ethic in a multi-disciplinary environment.
· Proven ability to lead a team through a project’s completion.
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Experience working with authorities having jurisdiction or agencies for project approvals.
· Commitment to the values of Pivot North Architecture with attention to collaboration, honesty, integrity, and quality of work.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Liaison between Architectural staff, Client and Contractor
· Responsible for duties including technical review of construction documents, field representation during construction including observation and attendance at OAC meetings
· Ability to coordinate issues among A&E team. Responsible for shop drawing and submittal review, management and response to contractors RFI’s, as well as the review and assessment of contractor’s pay applications.
· Interface with design team for technical review of construction documents in production.
· Perform research, site visits, data collection, and develop best practices.
This individual will work out of our main office in Boise, ID as well as remotely when needed and may require some travel regionally and nationally.
· Fun, team-oriented work environment
· 4 Weeks paid time off per year (accrual basis)
· Semi-annual bonus structure of up to 10% of base salary
· SIMPLE IRA with company match and immediate vesting
· Healthcare, Vision and Dental insurance coverage with team member premiums paid 100%
· Wellness Benefit
· Flexible work hours
· 7 Paid holidays annually
· Salary DOE
As a part of our team, you will be given the opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of Pivot North and be provided support in the development and pursuit of your professional goals. To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Send Us Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields